Terms of Service
(Last Updated: 3/1/2018)
Welcome to HASLAB, a funding platform for Hasbro creative projects! Hasbro, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliated companies ("Hasbro", "We", "Our" or "Us") operate the special project backing site at www.HasbroLab.com (the "Site"), including the Hasbro IP (defined below), and any other content or functionality (collectively, the "Services"). You can use the Services to back creative toys, products and other items that will be developed and made available by Hasbro ("Products").
By accessing or using the Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, including the mandatory arbitration provision and class action waiver in Section 15, do not use the Services.
If you are using the Services on behalf of any person or entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to accept these Terms on such person or entity’s behalf and that such person or entity agrees to be responsible to us if you or such person or entity violates these Terms.
Hasbro reserves the right to change these Terms at any time. If we make changes to these Terms, we will provide notice of such changes by updating the "Last Updated" date at the beginning of these Terms or we will otherwise contact you directly regarding changes. By continuing to access or use the Services or by backing, you confirm your acceptance of the revised Terms and all of the terms incorporated therein by reference. We encourage you to review the Terms frequently to ensure that you understand the terms and conditions that apply when you access or use the Services or back a Product, receive or use the Products. If you do not agree to the revised Terms, you may not continue to access or use the Services or back Products.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Services Operation & Eligibility
- Your Account; Electronic Communications
- How Backing Works
- Payment and Billing Information; Fraudulent or Unauthorized Activity
- Return Policy
- Compliance with Laws
- Ownership of the Services and Content
- Linked Sites
- Your Use of the Site and Services
- Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- Waiver; Remedies
- Governing Law; Venue
- Modifying and Terminating our Services
- Questions; California Website Users
1. Services Operation & EligibilityWe control and operate the Services from the United States. We do not accept orders from outside the United States (except for APO/FPO addresses) and Canada and we make no representation that the Services or its contents are appropriate or available for use outside the United States or otherwise comply with any laws, rules, and regulations outside the United States. If you choose to access the Services from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk. You must be at least 13 years of age to use our Services. If you are under 18 years of age (or the age of legal majority where you live), you may only use our Services under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a user under the age of 18 (or the age of legal majority), you agree to be fully responsible for the acts or omissions of such user in relation to your account, including, without limitation, any Projects that are backed using your account.
Back to top
2. Your Account; Electronic CommunicationsTo obtain access to the Services, you may be required to register for an account on the Site. As part of the registration process, you will select a user name and a password. The information you supply during that registration process will be accurate and complete. You will not to (i) select, register, or attempt to register, or use a user name of another person; (ii) use or attempt to gain access to the account (including the user name and/or password) of anyone else without permission; (iii) use an account, user name, or password in violation of the intellectual property rights of any person; or (iv) use a user name that Hasbro considers to be offensive. Hasbro reserves the right to reject any user name and/or password, or terminate the account of any user who uses a user name and/or password, that we deem offensive in our sole reasonable discretion.
You are responsible for preserving the confidentiality of your user name and password (such as by not sharing them with others) and you will immediately notify us of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your account. If you lose your user name and/or password or if your user name and/or password is compromised, your access to and/or use of the Services may be terminated or suspended. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section, and you will be responsible for the acts or omissions of any third party that accesses or uses your account or Services on your behalf, whether such use is authorized or due to your negligence, gross negligence, or willful misconduct (such as by failing to secure your account credentials or sharing your account credentials in violation of these Terms).
Please be sure to keep your information, including your account information, up to date.
By creating an account or backing a Product, you also consent to receive electronic communications from Hasbro (e.g., via email or by posting notices on the Site, or in your account). These communications may include notices about your account (e.g., payment authorizations, password changes and other transactional information) and are part of your relationship with us. Any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including, but not limited to, that such communications be in writing.
Back to top
3. How Backing Works
OverviewWhen you back a Product, you are making a commitment to purchase the Product that will only be fulfilled if the minimum number of backings are met for the project during the Project Backing Period. Each Product will have its own duration when you can back the Product, each a "Project Backing Period". Once the minimum number of backings are met, your backing becomes an "Order" and your payment is collected at the completion of the Project Backing Period, then the Product will be made and ultimately shipped.
Minimum Commitment Goal RequirementYou will provide your payment information when you back a Product, but you will not be charged at that time. You are only charged if the project reaches the minimum backing goal during the Project Backing Period. The exact amount you back is the amount Hasbro will collect. If the project has not reached its minimum backing goal during the Project Backing Period, you will not be charged, no funds will be collected, and no money will change hands. Check the main page for the Product you backed to see if the minimum commitment goal has been met.
Early Reservation of ChargesIn some cases, we will reserve the charge on your card. Hasbro and its payment partners may authorize or reserve a charge on your payment method for any amount up to the full backing amount, at any time between your backing and the collection of funds.
Early Cancellation of Your BackingYou can cancel your backing at any time before the completion of the Project Backing Period by contacting customer support at 1-800-408-0052.
Product Information and Availability May ChangeProduct information and availability is subject to change. All descriptions, images, references, features, content, specifications, and products, described or depicted on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Hasbro reserves the right, with or without prior notice, to limit the available quantity of any Product per-backing, per-Order, or per-account. The Product is not intended for resale.
Revocation of BackingWe reserve the right to revoke your backing at any time in our sole reasonable discretion, including as a result of an actual or suspected violation of these Terms.
Back to top
4. Payment and Billing Information; Fraudulent or Unauthorized ActivityBy providing a credit card or other payment method that we accept, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the designated payment method and that you authorize us (or our third party payment processor) to charge your payment method for the total amount of your backing (including any applicable taxes and other charges). If the payment method cannot be verified, is invalid or is otherwise not acceptable, your Order may be suspended or cancelled. You must resolve any problem we encounter in order to proceed with your Order. In the event you want to change or update payment information associated with your HASLAB backing, you can do so at any time by contacting Hasbro’s Customer Support at 1-800-408-0052.
You acknowledge that the amount billed may vary due to promotional offers or changes in applicable taxes or other shipping charges described in the Shipping Section below, and you authorize us (or our third party payment processor) to charge your payment method for the corresponding amount.
As part of our order processing procedures, we may screen received backings and Orders for fraud or other types of unauthorized or illegal activity. We reserve the right to refuse to process an Order due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. If we suspect fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity, we may reject your backing or Order or we may contact you at the phone number or email address you provided to confirm your Order. We also reserve the right to cancel any accounts or refuse to ship to certain addresses due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. We take these measures to protect our customers as well as ourselves from fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
Back to top
Shipping AddressWe are currently shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands, and APO/FPO addresses that are outside of the 48 contiguous United States, District of Columbia, and Canada. Please note we cannot ship to a PO Box or any other country at this time. We reserve the right to increase, decrease, add or eliminate shipping, handling and processing charges from time to time, including based upon changes to your account, but we will provide a notice and receipt of the charges applicable to you. Generally, shipping is handled by a third party courier. You agree that you will not obtain, or arrange for the direct shipment of, our Products for export.
Shipping OptionsIncluded in your backing is standard shipping. Also, note that an additional fee of $20 may apply to shipments outside of the contiguous US, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, and APO/FPO addresses. Once you receive your shipment notification email, please allow 7-10 business days from the date shipped and a minimum of 4 weeks to APO/FPO addresses for delivery.
Please allow extra shipping time for Orders delivered to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands, APO/FPO addresses and Canada.
Estimated Shipping DateThe Estimated Shipment Date is an estimate. The date listed on the Site is an estimate of when the Products are expected to ship - not a guarantee to fulfill by that date. The schedule may change as production on the Products continue. Some projects may contain multiple shipments. In these cases, you will see two estimated shipment dates.
Additional Shipping InformationGenerally, shipping is handled by a third party courier. All Products purchased from us are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that title to and the risk of loss of any such Product passes to you upon our delivery of the Product to the third party courier. For more information on shipping please see your Order confirmation, the FAQ for the Product you Ordered, visit https://www.hasbrolab.com/shipping-return-policy, or visit www.HasbroLab.com and select the Product you Ordered.
Back to top
6. Return PolicyFor more information on cancellations, returns and refunds please see https://www.hasbrolab.com/shipping-return-policy or visit www.HasbroLab.com and select the Product you Ordered or visit the FAQ for the Product you Ordered.
Back to top
7. Compliance with LawsIt is your responsibility to ascertain and obey applicable local, state, federal, and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the receipt, possession, use, and sale of any item acquired through the Services. By backing a Product, you represent that the Products backed will be used only in a lawful manner.
Back to top
8. Ownership of the Services and ContentYou acknowledge and agree that the Services and all content, materials, trademarks, trade dress, logos, illustrations, product layout and design, icons, images, artwork, graphics, photography, text, data, audio (including sound effects), software, and infrastructure, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof (collectively, "Hasbro IP") are the property of Hasbro or our licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and/or other proprietary rights and laws. You will not sell, license, rent, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, modify or create derivative works from any content or materials of the Services, including without limitation Hasbro IP, HASBRO, HASLAB, and the respective logos are trademarks of Hasbro, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of Hasbro or their respective owners. All of the Service's content is copyrighted by Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, no license is granted to you and no rights are conveyed by virtue of accessing or using the Services. All rights not granted under these Terms are reserved by Hasbro.
Back to top
Back to top
10. Your Use of the Site and ServicesSubject to your strict compliance with these Terms and any other terms or instructions that may be provided to you from time to time, we hereby grant you a personal, limited, revocable, non-transferable, non-assignable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive license to access and use the Site. The foregoing limited license (i) does not give you any ownership of, or any other intellectual property interest in, the Site, and (ii) may be immediately suspended or terminated for any reason, in Hasbro’s sole discretion, and without advance notice or liability. Your unauthorized use of the Site may violate copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, communications, and other laws, and any such use may result in your personal liability, including potential criminal liability.
The Services are provided by us and is intended to be used in a safe and enjoyable fashion. Users of the Services must
- Attempt to circumvent the security systems of the Services;
- Attempt to gain access to the Services in a fraudulent manner;
- Attempt to gain access to any other user’s account without permission;
- Attempt to circumvent geographic restrictions of the Services or attempt to access any feature or area of our Services that you are not authorized to access;
- Ascertain or attempt to ascertain any other user's personal information by any means whatsoever, including without limitation by use of the Services, any other website, or by e-mail communication, for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to marketing other products or services to such other user;
- Contact other users for any reason, including to advertise other products or services or solicit donations;
- Sell, license, sublicense, rent, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, retransmit, disseminate, transfer, lease, broadcast, timeshare, loan, disclose, modify or create derivative works from, or in any way exploit the Services, and/or any of the content or materials on the Services, in whole or in part, including without limitation Hasbro IP and third party intellectual property made available or presented through the Services;
- Upload or submit any data or information that contains viruses or any other computer code, corrupt files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers, or other equipment;
- Use the Site or Services for any purposes other than browsing projects and backing projects; or
- Violate these Terms, any policies posted on the Site, or any applicable laws or regulations or otherwise engage in any activity that promotes or encourages illegal activity.
Back to top
11. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
11.1 DISCLAIMERSYou assume all responsibility and risk with respect to your use of the Services.
THE SERVICES AND ALL CONTENT THEREOF (INCLUDING LINKED SITES) AND THE PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. HASBRO AND OUR AFFILIATES AND SUBSIDIARIES, AND OUR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, AND CONSULTANTS (TOGETHER WITH HASBRO, THE "HASBRO PARTIES") DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS IN THE SERVICES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE HASBRO PARTIES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THE SITE, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE MATERIALS, THE SITE, THE PRODUCTS, THE SERVICES, OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
11.2 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.IN NO EVENT SHALL THE HASBRO PARTIES BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OR ANYONE CLAIMING THROUGH ANY USER FOR (1) INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES, OR (2) ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, LOSS OF TIME, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF GOODWILL ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO THE ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO INTERACTIVE FEATURES, YOUR CONTENT, THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND LINKED SITES), OR OTHERWISE RELATED TO THESE TERMS. YOU AGREE THAT THE LIABILITY OF THE HASBRO PARTIES (JOINTLY), WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), OR OTHER THEORY, IS LIMITED SOLELY TO YOUR DIRECT DAMAGES AND IN NO EVENT SHALL IT EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE, THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO HASBRO, IF ANY, FOR PRODUCTS PURCHASED ON THE SITE.
THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION 11.2 WILL NOT LIMIT OR EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE DIRECTLY CAUSED BY PRODUCTS YOU PURCHASE FROM US, OR FOR OUR FRAUD, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, OR INTENTIONAL, WILLFUL, MALICIOUS OR RECKLESS MISCONDUCT.
Back to top
12. IndemnificationYou will indemnify, hold harmless, and defend the Hasbro Parties, from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (collectively, "Claims") arising out of or related to your (a) use or misuse of the Site or Services; (b) your violation of these Terms; or (c) your violation of any law or the rights of a third party. You will promptly notify the Hasbro Parties of any third party Claims, cooperate with the Hasbro Parties in defending such Claims and pay all fees, costs, and expenses associated with defending such Claims (including, but not limited to, attorney’s fees). The Hasbro Parties shall have control of the defense or settlement of any third party Claims.
Back to top
13. Waiver; RemediesThe failure of Hasbro to partially or fully exercise any rights or the waiver of Hasbro of any breach of these Terms by you shall not prevent a subsequent exercise of such right by Hasbro or be deemed a waiver by Hasbro of any subsequent breach by you of the same or any other term of these Terms. The rights and remedies of Hasbro under these Terms and any other applicable agreement between you and Hasbro shall be cumulative, and the exercise of any such right or remedy shall not limit Hasbro’s right to exercise any other right or remedy.
Back to top
14. Governing Law; VenueAny dispute arising from these Terms and your use of our Services will be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Rhode Island, without regard to conflict of law rules or principles (whether of Rhode Island or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. Any dispute between the parties that is not subject to arbitration or cannot be heard in small claims court will be resolved in the state or federal courts of Rhode Island and the United States, respectively, sitting in Providence, Rhode Island.
Back to top
15. DisputesPlease read the following section carefully because it requires you to waive your right to a jury trial and arbitrate certain disputes and claims with Hasbro and limits the manner in which you can seek relief from us. No class or representative actions or arbitrations are allowed under this agreement. Except for small claims disputes in which you or Hasbro seek to bring an individual action in small claims court located in the county of your billing address or disputes in which you or Hasbro seeks injunctive or other equitable relief for the alleged unlawful use of intellectual property, you and Hasbro waive your rights to a jury trial and to have any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms or our Services resolved in court. Instead, for any dispute that you have against Hasbro, you agree to first contact Hasbro and attempt to resolve the claim informally by sending a written notice of your claim ("Notice") to Hasbro by certified mail addressed to:
Attn: General Counsel
1011 Newport Avenue
Pawtucket, RI 02861.
The Notice must (a) include your name, residence address, email address, and telephone number; (b) describe the nature and basis of the claim; and (c) set forth the specific relief sought. Our notice to you will be similar in form to that described above. If you and Hasbro cannot reach an agreement to resolve the claim within thirty (30) days after such Notice is received, then either party may, as appropriate in accordance with this section, submit the dispute to binding arbitration administered by JAMS or, where applicable, in court. All submitted disputes will be resolved through confidential binding arbitration held in in Providence, Rhode Island in accordance with the Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures (“Rules”) of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services (“JAMS”), which are available on the JAMS website and hereby incorporated by reference. You either acknowledge and agree that you have read and understand the rules of JAMS or waive your opportunity to read the rules of JAMS and any claim that the rules of JAMS are unfair or should not apply for any reason. To the extent that you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the State of Rhode Island. The arbitrator’s award will be final and binding and may be entered into as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of, related to or connected with the use of the Services or these Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim of action arose or be forever banned, which means that you and Hasbro will not have the right to assert the claim.
You and Hasbro agree that these Terms affect interstate commerce and that the enforceability of this section will be substantively and procedurally governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. § 1, et seq. (the “FAA”), to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. As limited by the FAA, these Terms and the JAMS Rules, the arbitrator will have exclusive authority to make all procedural and substantive decisions regarding any dispute and to grant any remedy that would otherwise be available in court, including the power to determine the question of arbitrability; provided, however, that the arbitrator does not have the authority to conduct a class arbitration or a representative action, which is prohibited by these Terms.
The arbitrators, Hasbro, and you will maintain the confidentiality of any proceedings, including but not limited to, any and all information gathered, prepared, and presented for purposes of the arbitration or related to the dispute(s) therein. The arbitrators will have the authority to make appropriate rulings to safeguard that confidentiality, unless the law provides to the contrary.
You and Hasbro agree that for any arbitration you initiate, you will pay the filing fee and Hasbro will pay the remaining JAMS fees and costs. For any arbitration initiated by Company, Hasbro will pay all JAMS fees and costs. You and Hasbro agree that the state or federal courts of the State of Rhode Island and the United States sitting in Providence, Rhode Island have exclusive jurisdiction over any appeals and the enforcement of an arbitration award.
Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, allows for more limited discovery than in court, and is subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award.
YOU AND HASBRO AGREE THAT EACH MAY ONLY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Hasbro agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims with your claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party's individual claim.
You have the right to opt out of binding arbitration within thirty (30) days of the date you first accepted the terms of this section by emailing HaslabOptOut@hasbro.com. In order to be effective, the opt out notice must include your full name, address and clearly indicate your intent to opt out of binding arbitration. By opting out of binding arbitration, you are agreeing to resolve disputes in accordance with Section 14 (Governing Law; Venue).
If any portion of this arbitration section is found to be unenforceable or unlawful for any reason, (1) the unenforceable or unlawful provision shall be severed from these Terms; (2) severance of the unenforceable or unlawful provision shall have no impact whatsoever on the remainder of the arbitration section or the parties’ ability to compel arbitration of any remaining claims on an individual basis pursuant to the arbitration section; and (3) to the extent that any claims must therefore proceed on a class, collective, consolidated, or representative basis, such claims must be litigated in a civil court of competent jurisdiction and not in arbitration, and the parties agree that litigation of those claims shall be stayed pending the outcome of any individual claims in arbitration. Further, if any part of this arbitration section is found to prohibit an individual claim seeking public injunctive relief, that provision will have no effect to the extent such relief is allowed to be sought out of arbitration, and the remainder of this section will be enforceable.
Back to top
16. FeedbackAny questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, original or creative materials or other information about Hasbro or our Products or Services that you post, submit or otherwise communicate to us (collectively, “Feedback”), is non-confidential and will become the sole property of Hasbro. We will own exclusive rights, including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights, in and to Feedback and will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of Feedback for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
Back to top
17. Modifying and Terminating our ServicesWe reserve the right to modify our Services or to suspend or stop providing all or portions of our Services at any time. You also have the right to stop using our Services at any time. We are not responsible for any loss or harm related to your inability to access or use our Services.
Back to top
18. SeverabilityIf any provision or part of a provision of these Terms is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Back to top
19. MiscellaneousThe failure of Hasbro to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Except as otherwise provided herein, these Terms are intended solely for the benefit of the parties and are not intended to confer third party beneficiary rights upon any other person or entity. You agree that communications and transactions between us may be conducted electronically.
Back to top
20. Questions; California Website UsersShould you have any questions regarding these Terms you may contact us at 1-800-408-0052.
In addition, under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California website users are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted by telephone at (800) 952-5210.